E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- P. Lewis, T. Morris, Lighting poultry: theory and practice, UK, Cambridge University press, 168 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Mukhamedshina, The effect of the light on the behavior and productivity of poultry, veterinary medicine, 6, 16–18 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. Parvin, M. M. H. Mushtaq, M. J. Kim, H. C. Choi, Light emitting diode (LED) as a source of monochromatic light: lighting a novel approach for behavior, Physiology and welfare of Poultry, World’s Poultry Sci., 70 (3), 557–562 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Archer, A Comparison of incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, LEDs and led lighting bird level: growth, fear and stress, international journal of poultry, 14, 449–455 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Mohammed, Assessment of the role of light in the welfare of the layers SVU-international journal of veterinary Sciences, 2(1), 36–50, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Fisinin, A. Sh. Kavtarashvili, S. A. Imangulov, Biological bases of increase of efficiency of production of chicken eggs, Sergiev In the garden, 182 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Kavtarashvili, His Majesty the light-the fundamental factor in egg poultry farming, Poultry and Poultry products, 5, 45–47 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Novoselov, I. M. Development and justification of the efficiency of technological LED lighting of the poultry house of an industrial flock of laying hens, dis. … Candidate of Technical Sciences Izhevsk, 132 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Lewis, T. R. Morris, Poultry and colored light, World’s Poultry Sci. J., 6, 189–207 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Olanrewaju, J. P. Thaxton, W. A. Dozier III, J. Purswell, W. B. Roush, S. L. Branton, A review of lighting programs for broiler production, Int. J. Poult. Sci., 4, 301–308 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Zuidhof, Effects of light intensity on the photostimulation in four strains of commercial layers eggs: 2. Parameters of egg production, Poultry farming, 80, 1121–1131 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Olanrewaju, H. A., W. W. Miller, W. R. Maslin, S. D. Collier, J. L. Pur-swell, S. L. Branton, Effects of light sources and intensity on broilers raised to heavy weights. Part 1: growth performance, carcass characteristics and indicators of well-being, Science of poultry, 95 (4), 727–735 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Fisinin, A. Sh. Kavtarashvili, E. N. Novatorov, D. V. Gladin, Local led lighting as a way to enhance the efficiency of poultry production Achievements of science and technology of AIC, 6, 61–63 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Borille, R. G. Garcia, A. F. B. Royer, M. R. Santana, S. Colet, I. A. Naas, F. R. Caldara, I. C. L. Almeida Paz, E. S. Rosa, V. A. R. Castilho, The use of light-emitting diodes (LED) in commercial layer production, Rev. Bras. Sienc. Avic., 15, 135–140 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Olanrewaju, J. L. Purswell, V. R. Maslin, S. D. Collier, S. L. Brunton, The Effect of color temperature (Kelvin) led bulbs on the growth performance, carcass characteristics and indicators of eye development of broilers grown to heavy weights, Poultry, 94 (3), 338–344 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hasan, S. Sultan, S. H. Choi, K. S. Ryu, The Impact of combinations of monochromatic led light colors on the performance and behaviour of laying hens, John. Sci, 51 (3), 321–326 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W. B. B. Morrill, J. C. M. Barnabé, T. P. N. Da Silva et al., The effect of monochromatic and polychromatic led RGB lighting on the growth, behaviour and development of broilers, proceedings of the Society of engineers photooptical engineering, San Francisco, California, USA. – Wellington, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Huber-Eicher, A. Suter, P. Spring-Stähli, The influence of color LED lighting on the behavior and productivity of laying hens, Poult. Sci. 92(4), 869–873 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Archer. The color temperature of LED lighting is important for the optimal growth and well-being of broiler chickens, animals. 12 (5), 1015–1021 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Svobodova, E. Túmova, E. Popelbřova, D. Chodova, Effect of light col-our on egg production and egg contamination, Czech J. Anim. Sci., 60 (12), 550–556 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.