E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- V.V. Karagashev, B.S. Uzhkenov, Technogenic raw-material resources (VIEMS, Kazakhstan, 2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Popov, V.A. Kharchenko, Methodological grounds of economical estimation of wastes in mining industry, Gornyi Zhurnal, 1, 86–87 (2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Dauce, G.B. de Castro, M.M.F. Lima, R.M.F. Lima, Characterisation and magnetic concentration of an iron ore tailings, JMR&T, 8, 1052–1059 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hanumantha Rao, K.S. Narasimhan, Selective flocculation applied to Barsuan iron ore tailings, Int. J. Miner. Process., 14, 67–75 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, J. Ren, The flotation of quartz from iron minerals with a combined quaternary ammonium salt, Int. J. Miner. Process., 77, 116–122 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Song, S. Lu, A. Lopez-Valdivieso, Magnetic separation of hematite and limonite fines as hydrophobic flocs from iron ores, Miner. Eng., 15, 415–422 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, H. Suna, J. Baic, L. Li, Innovative methodology for comprehensive utilization of iron ore tailings, Part 1, The recovery of iron from iron ore tailings using magnetic separation after magnetizing roasting, J. Hazard. Mater., 174, 71–77 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Fontes, J.M. Franco de Carvalho, et al., Assessment of the use potential of iron ore tailings in the manufacture of ceramic tiles: From tailings-dams to “brown porcelain”, Constr. Build. Mater., 206, 111–121 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tang, K. Li, W. Ni, D. Fan, Recovering iron from iron ore tailings and preparing concrete composite admixtures, Minerals, 9, 2–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Weishi, L. Guoyuan, X. Ya, The properties and formation mechanisms of eco-friendly brick building materials fabricated from low-silicon iron ore tailings, J. Clean. Prod, 204, 685–692 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.G.J. Lucas, A.H. Dias, B.G. Jorge, Reuse of iron ore tailings from tailings dams as pigment for sustainable paints J. Clean. Prod., 200, 412–422 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Darezereshki, A.K. Darban, M. Abdollahy, Synthesis of magnetite nanoparticles from iron ore tailings using a novel reduction-precipitation method, J. Alloys Compd., 749, 336–343 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fomin, M.S. Khokhulya, Improving efficiency of gravity separation of fine iron ore materials using computer modeling, Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources, 2, 509–516 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lotsmanov, A.N. Dmitrienko T.M. Kiseleva, A.U. Markov, Experience of concentration of tailings from processing plant of Olenegorsky GOK, Russian Mining Industry, 3, 42–45, (2003) In Russian [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bikbov, V.V. Karmazin, A.A. Bikbov, Low-intensity magnetic separation: principal stages of a separator development – what is the next step?, Physical Separation in Science and Engineering, 13, 53–67 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Cui, D.Z. Wei, R.Y. Zhang, S.Y. Zhang, Research on improving the classification-gravity concentration technology based on an Anshan-type low-grade hematite ore, Adv. Mat. Res., 454, 256–260 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bazin, M. Sadeghi, P. Roy et al., Size recovery curves of minerals in industrial spirals for processing iron oxide ores, Miner. Eng., 65, 115–123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, Y. Zhao, W. Wang, S. Wen, Benefication of a low-grade hematite-magnetite ore in China, Miner. Metall. Proc., 31, 136–142 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.