E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- C. Trawczyński, Infrastructure and Ecology of Rural Areas, 3, 55–67 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kalbarczyk, Acta Agrophysica, 4, 339–350 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rymuza, E. Radzka, T. Lenartowicz, Communications in biometry and crop science,, 10 2, 65–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Voropaev, A. Shpanev, P. Lekomtsev, Ya. Ilyinskaya, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 609–616 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maltas, B. Dupuis, S. Sinaj, Potato Research, 61, 97–114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shpanev, V. Smuk, M. Fesenko, Agrochemistry, 12, 38–45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shpanev, M. Fesenko, V. Smuk, Agrochemistry, 1, 12–22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zubarev, I. Kargin, E. Gaushev, N. Perov, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 9, 22–24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Konova, L. Samoilov, Fertility 6, 2–3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belous, V. Shapovalov, G. Malyavko, D. Shlyk, Agriculture 2, 28–30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Liljeroth, A. Lankinen, W. Lars, Dh.B. Dharani, E. Alexandersson, Crop Protection, 86, 42–55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Seraya, E. Bogatyreva, Yu. Belyavskaya, M. Zhukova, Agrochemistry, 7, 34–41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Titova, A. Chudokvasov, Russian Agricultural Science, 6, 9–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shpanev, V. Smuk, M. Fesenko, Russian Agricultural Science, 4, 27–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shpanev, Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space, 3, 61–68 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26213-91 Soil, Methods for determining organic matter (Moscow, 1992, 9) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54650-2011 Soil, Determination of mobile compounds of phosphorus and potassium by the Kirsanov method in the modification of the TsINAO (Moscow, 2013, 7) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.