E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- M.M. Brooks, Soybean protein fibres – past, present and future, Wood head publishing series in textiles, Biodegradable and sustainable fibres (Cambridge, 2005, 398–440) DOI: 10.1533/9781845690991.398 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Zaitsev, N.I. Bochkarev, S.V. Zelentsov, Prospects and directions of soybean breeding in Russia in the context of the implementation of the national strategy of import substitution, Oil crops, 2 (166), 3–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stobaugh, L. Florez-Palacios, P. Chen, M. Orazaly, Agronomic evaluation of high-protein and high-oil soybean genotypes for specialty markets, Journal of Crop Improvement, 31 (2), 247–260 (2017) DOI: 10.1080/15427528.2017.1287807 [Google Scholar]
- J. Yavelow, T.H. Finlay, A.R. Kennedy, W. Troll, Bowman-Birk soybean protease inhibitor as an anticarcinogen, Cancer Res., 43 (5 Suppl), 2454–2459 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Wilson, Seed composition, Soybeans: improvement, production and uses, American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America (Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 2004, 621–677) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kobayashi, Prevention of cancer and inflammation by soybean protease inhibitors, Front. Biosci., 5, 966–973 (2013) DOI: 10.2741/E676 [Google Scholar]
- J. Clúa, C. Roda, M.E. Zanetti, F.A. Blanco, Compatibility between legumes and rhizobia for the establishment of a successful nitrogen-fixing symbiosis, Genes (Basel), 9 (3), 125 (2018) DOI: 10.3390/genes9030125 [Google Scholar]
- A.M.K. Al-Falih, Factors affecting the efficiency of symbiotic nitrogen fixation by Rhizobium, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 5 (11), 1277–1293 (2002) DOI: 10.3923/pjbs.2002.1277.1293 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kosulnikov, Yu.V. Laktionov, On the factors affecting the toxicity of seed protectants for symbiotic nitrogen fixers as part of biopreparations, Agricultural biology, 53 (5), 1037–1044 (2018) DOI: 10.15389/agrobiology.2018.5.1037 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Seferova, T.V. Misyurina, M.A. Nikishkina, Ecological and geographical assessment of the biological potential of early maturing varieties and soybean seeding, Agricultural biology, 5, 42–47 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vishnyakova, I.V. Seferova, Soybean genetic resources for production in the Non-Black Earth Zone of the Russian Federation, Legume prospects (The journal of the International Legume Society, Novi Sad, Serbia), 1, 7–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Seferova, Soybeans in the North-West of the Russian Federation, Oil crops, 3 (167), 101–105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivanova, I.Yu. Fadeev, The influence of weather conditions on the yield of soybeans in the Volga-Vyatka Region, The All-Russia Research and Trade journal “Legumes and groat crops”, 4 (36), 93–98 (2020) DOI: 10.24411/2309-348X-2020-11210 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zaitsev, A.I. Zaitseva, V.I. Mazalov, New soybean variety Shatilovskaya 17, The All-Russia Research and Trade journal “Legumes and groat crops”, 3 (35), 73–77 (2020) DOI: 10.24411/2309-348X-2020-11188 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Golovina, V.I. Zotikov, Production process and adaptive responses to abiotic factors of soybean varieties of the northern ecotype in the Central Black Earth Region of the Russian Federation (Oryol, 2019, 318) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.