E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- S. Arora, A.K. Singh, Y.P. Singh, Bioremediation of Salt Affected Soils: An Indian Perspective, Bioremediation of Salt Affected Soils: An Indian Perspective (Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2017, 1–313) [Google Scholar]
- M. Diacono, F. Montemurro, Effectiveness of Organic Wastes as Fertilizers and Amendments in Salt-Affected Soils, Agriculture, 5 (2), 221–230 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, et al., Extensive reclamation of saline-sodic soils with flue gas desulfurization gypsum on the Songnen Plain, Northeast China, Geoderma, Elsevier, 321 (1), 52–60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Erel, et al., Long-term irrigation with reclaimed wastewater: Implications on nutrient management, soil chemistry and olive (Olea europaea L.) performance, Agric. Water Manag. Elsevier, 213, 324–335 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Mussatto, I.C. Roberto, Chemical characterization and liberation of pentose sugars from brewer’s spent grain, J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 81 (3), 268–274 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Negm, M. Abu-hashim, Sustainability of Agricultural Environment in Egypt: Part II, The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry, Cham: Springer International Publishing, 77, 317–347 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.P.E. Anderson, A.L. Page, R.H. Miller, D.R. Keeney, Methods of Soil Analysis and Soil Respiration (1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Soltanpour, A.P. Schwab, A new soil test for simultaneous extraction of macro-and micro-nutrients in alkaline soils, Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal., 8 (3), 195–207 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Richards, Diagnosis and improvement of saline and alkali soils, Soil Sc, 78–154 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mahmoodabadi, et al., Reclamation of calcareous saline sodic soil with different amendments (I): Redistribution of soluble cations within the soil profile, Agric. Water Manag. Elsevier B.V., 120 (1), 30–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Chaganti, D.M. Crohn, J. Šimůnek, Leaching and reclamation of a biochar and compost amended saline-sodic soil with moderate SAR reclaimed water, Agric. Water Manag. Elsevier B.V., 158, 255–265 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hafez, A.I. Popov, M. Rashad, Evaluation of the Effects of New Environmental Additives Compared to Mineral Fertilizers on the Leaching Characteristics of Some Anions and Cations under Greenhouse Plant Growth of Saline-Sodic Soils, Open Agric. J., 14 (1), 246–256 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, et al., Effects of different amendments for the reclamation of coastal saline soil on soil nutrient dynamics and electrical conductivity responses, Agric. Water Manag. Elsevier B.V., 159, 115–122 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hafez, A.I. Popov, M. Rashad, A Novel Environmental Additives to Decrease Nitrate Level in Agriculture Wastewater and Enhancement Nutrient Status under Greenhouse Plant Growth in Calcareous Soil, Plant Arch., 20, 3165–3172 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, et al., Effect of organic materials on the chemical properties of saline soil in the Yellow River Delta of China, Front. Earth Sci., 9 (2), 259–267 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, X. Liu, Q. Zhang, Effects of combined biochar and organic fertilizer on nitrous oxide fluxes and the related nitrifier and denitrifier communities in a saline-alkali soil, Sci. Total Environ., 686, 199–211 (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.E. Hamdia, M.A.K. Shaddad, M.M. Doaa, Mechanisms of salt tolerance and interactive effects of Azospirillum brasilense inoculation on maize cultivars grown under salt stress conditions, Plant Growth Regulation, 44 (2), 165–174 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.