E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- V. Melikhov, L. Medvedeva, A. Novikov, O. Komarova, Green Technologies: the Basis for Integration and Clustering of Subjects at the Regional Level of Economy, Integration and Clustering for Sustainable Economic Growth, 365 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Solomon, Climate Change 2007 The Physical Science Basis (Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York NY Cambridge University Press, 2007, 996) [Google Scholar]
- L. Medvedeva, D. Belykh, A. Vagner, A. Medvedev, P. Vaneeva, I. Bondarik, Foresights technologies in the development of land Improvement parks in the countries – participants of Eurasec, World Irrigation Forum (WIF3) Bali Indonesia, 173 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Balakay, Melioration park – infrastructure for agricultural development at the regional level, Melioration and water management, 6, 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Share of RES in electricity generation in the EU [Electronic resource] Available at: https://renen.ru/dolya-vie-v-vyrabotke-elektroenergii-v-es-dostignet-60-k-2030-godu [Google Scholar]
- The sun overtakes the wind in energy [Electronic resource] Available at: https://eenergy.media/2020/09/10/solntse-obgonyaet-veter-v-energetike/ [Google Scholar]
- Alternative energy: India [Electronic resource] Available at: http://energyland.info/news-show-mir-alternate-146068.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Shchedrin, S. Vasilyev, A. Kolganov, L. Medvedev, A. Kupriyanov, Meliorative institutional environment: the area of state interests, Espacios, 39, 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Budgetary organization «Kubanmeliovodkhoz» Suburban irrigation system [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.kmvh.ru/mhm3.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Manzhina, Modern approaches to determining the economically justified cost of water supply for irrigation, Scientific journal of the Russian research, Institute of reclamation problems, 3 (31), 148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kvitko, A. Khickova, Wind characteristics, features of calculating the resource and economic efficiency of wind energy, 97 (03), 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shchedrin, Externalities of the improvement park in the field of the use of renewable energy sources, Drucker’s bulletin, 4 (24), 106 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Burt, S. Styles, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 126 (5) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- LLC «Clean Energy»: Solar battery CHN 200W-72M (200 Bt) Chinaland Solar Energy Co., Ltd. [Electronic resource] Available at: https://al-energy.ru/magazin/product/solnechnaya-batareya-chn-200w-72m [Google Scholar]
- V. Korzhov, O. Sorokina, T. Korzhova, G. Matvienko, Analysis of the influence of new means and methods of irrigation on water distribution management processes, Scientific journal of the Russian research, Institute of reclamation problems, 4 (32), 105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasiliev, V. Bondarenko, G. Senchukov, V. Gostischev, Conceptual basis of methodology of improving the technology of water use for irrigation and watering systems, Earth and Environmental Science, 1, 341 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.