E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- Mortgage portfolio protection program Agreement (MPPP), Issued by FEMA (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Davis. Business Depth-Damage Analysis Procedures, Research Report 85-R-5, Ft Belvoir, VA: Institute for Water Resources, US Corps of Engineers (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Greenaway, D.I. Smith. ANUFLOOD Field Guide, Canberra: Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Australian National University (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Appelbaum, Determination of Urban Flood Damage, Journal of the ASCE, Water Resources Division, 111 (3), 269–282 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Yiqiu Jiang, Yong Luo, Xiaofeng Xu, Flood insurance in China: recommendations based on a comparative analysis of flood insurance in developed countries, Environmental Earth Sciences, 78, 93 (2019) DOI: 10.1007/s12665-019-8059-9 [Google Scholar]
- Financial Assistance / Subsidy Arrangement, Issued by FEMA (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Pasterick. The National Flood Insurance Program (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Report to Congress on the National Flood Insurance Program (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Leiking, T.L. Hayes, National Flood Insurance Program and Flood Insurance Rate Review (30 November 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Write Your Own Company Arrangements (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to Answers to Questions about the National Flood Insurance Program, Issued by FEMA [Google Scholar]
- Mandatory Purchase of Flood Insurance Guidelines [Google Scholar]
- See Technical Report “A chronology of major events affecting the National Flood Insurance Program beginning with the year 1824 through January 2006”, FEMA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Jones, W.L. Coulbourne, J. Marshall, Jr. S.M. Rogers, Evaluation of the National Flood Insurance Program’s Building Standards [Electronic resource], Prepared under subcontract to the American Institutes for Research as part of the 2001-2006 Evaluation of the National Flood Insurance Program Available at: http://www.fema.gov/business/nfip/nfipeval.shtm [Google Scholar]
- U. S. Code Sect. 4001 (d)–(e) (2000) (declaring the purpose of national flood insurance) Available at: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/4001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.