E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- Memorandum on the financial policy [Electronic resource], Order of the Government of the Russian Federation, WEB.RF, 1510-r (23 July 2018) Available at: https://web.rf/files/?File=ff666364784d3143c3e51969e2e7d52d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- On approval of requirements for the form and content of reports on the implementation of programs of activities of state corporations (companies), public companies, as well as requirements for the form and content of reports on the achievement of key performance indicators of public corporations (companies), public companies [Electronic resource], Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, 2447 (31 December 2020) Available at: http://government.ru/news/41285/ [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource], 3710-r (31 December 2020) Available at: http://static.government.ru/media/files/pPBOA9SSd3DTrRN2BASly7PFcUcAcIof.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vershinina, L.V. Goryainova, O.A. Zhdanova, T.P. Maksimova, State of the Investment Fund Market of as an Indicator of the Country’s Socio-Economic Development, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Special Issue: Finance, Services Sector and Commerce: Innovations and Investments, SCOPUS, РИНЦ, 21 (S3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vershinina, O.A. Zhdanova, T.P. Maksimova, D.G. Perepelitsa, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, The formation of indicator framework for effective assessment of investment attractiveness of the region, 5 (3S), 136–141 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Altukhova, Synchronization of the work of Russian banks and development institutions in the system of implementing national projects, Bulletin of the PRUE G.V. Plekhanov, 1, 29–36 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanter, A. Mechanic, E. Obukhova, N. Ulyanov, Reform of the system of negative KPI [Electronic resource], Expert 49 (2020) Available at: https://expert.ru/expert/2020/49/reforma-sistemi-otritsatelnogo-kpi/ [Google Scholar]
- I. Hasanov, The international experience of creation and functioning of institutes of development [Electronic resource], Transport business in Russia Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mezhdunarodnyy-opyt-sozdaniya-i-funktsionirovaniya-institutov-razvitiya/viewer [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Morozkina, National development institutions and budgetary risks: international and Russian practice, Issues of state and municipal management, 3, 175–192 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mukhametov, The Central Bank wants to make money longer The regulator outlined measures to stimulate long-term investments [Electronic resource], Kommersant newspaper, 112, 2 (29.06.2018) Available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3670888 [Google Scholar]
- G. Akerlof, M. Spence, J. Stiglitz, Problemes Econ. P. l’asymetrie au coeur de la nouvelle microeconomie, 2734, 1924 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. McMillan, The End of Banking: Money (Credit, and the Digital Revolution Corpus, 2019, 256) [Google Scholar]
- Omar Costa, Jawad Khan, Alfonso Natale, Rethinking bank risk in emerging markets (USA: McKinsey & Company, September 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Stepanova, S.S. Hasanova, L.M. Allanina, B.I. Skorodumov, A.V. Novikov, Digital technologies in the global economy: Technologies and innovations International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8 (8), 2775 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Weiss, Lecture notes 10-12 it’s about credit rationing (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Commodity futures trading commission [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.cftc.gov/LawRegulation/DoddFrankAct/index.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.