E3S Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20214th International Conference on Sustainability Science (CSS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainability, Governance, Business and Policy|
|Published online||07 April 2021|
- Indonesia National Council of Energy, Indonesia Energy Outlook 2019, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tong, R. Fan, S. Yang, and C. Li, Development and Status of the Treatment Technology for Acid Mine Drainage, Mining Metall Explor., (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Maharani, P. Purwanto, J. Wassiq Hidayat, and J. Triraharjo, Potential Formation of Acid Mine Drainage in Putra Perkasa Abadi Coal Mining Company Girimulya Site (BIB), Tanah Bumbu Regency, South Kalimantan, E3S Web Conf., vol. 73, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Alegbe, O. S. Ayanda, P. Ndungu, A. Nechaev, O. O. Fatoba, and L. F. Petrik, Physicochemical characteristics of acid mine drainage, simultaneous remediation and use as feedstock for value added products, J. Environ. Chem. Eng., vol. 7, no. 3, p. 103097, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Van Meter and C. E. Van Horn, The Policy Implementation Process: A Conceptual Framework, Adm. Soc., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 445–488, (1975). [Google Scholar]
- G. Valdivieso, The problem of problem structuredness in the Implementation Research literature : a state of the art, no. January, pp. 1–44, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Muhangi, Implementation of Public Policy at Primary School Level In Uganda: A Case of Universal Primary Education in Lugusulu SubCounty in Sembabule District, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Kanmiki and B. O. S. Bempah, Drivers of sound policy implementation : An overview from a theoretical perspective, Policy, Planning, Monit. Eval. Div., no. May, pp. 1–30, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Oikarinen, Policy Implementation in International Organization: The Case Study of United Nations in Mozambique, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Molobela, The Assessment of the 7C Protocols for Policy Implementation in Improving Service Delivery in South African Municipalities, OR Tambo Int. Airpt., no. July, pp. 210–219, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Mujtahid, S. Suwitri, B. Supriyono, and S. Aripin, A Model of Policy Implementation of Integrated Self-Sufficient City on Transmigration Area (A Case Study in Northern Bengkulu, Bengkulu Province), J. Soc. Sci. Stud., vol. 5, no. 1, p. 23, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mubarok, S. Zauhar, E. Setyowati, and S. Suryadi, Policy Implementation Analysis: Exploration of George Edward III, Marilee S Grindle, and Mazmanian and Sabatier Theories in the Policy Analysis Triangle Framework, J. Public Adm. Stud., vol. 5, no. 01, pp. 33–38, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Virawidesma, The Implementation of Government Regulation (PP) Number 81/2012 on The Management of Household Rubbish by The Office of Environmental Services in The Padang City, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 57–62, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Sutristyanto, S. B. S. Haryono, and L. I. Mindarti, Implementation Of Teacher And Lecturer Policy At Vocation Education System Of The Indonesian Navy, Int. J. Sci. Res. Manag., vol. 6, no. 03, pp. 135–142, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sabatier and D. Mazmanian, The Implementation of Public Policy: A Framework of Analysis, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- E. Satispi and I. Chandra, Implementation of Bureaucratic Reform in Government of South Tangerang City, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jahan, Gender Streaming in Bangladesh Civil Service : A Critical Study of Women Quota Utilization Thesis Submitted to The Department of Public Administration of Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) By Session 2014-15, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sokseleuy, Policy Implementation: Fishery Policy Related to Local Government Management, Int. J. Pap. Public Rev., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 15–19, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yuswadi, S. Maarif, D. Program, and E. Java, Disaster Management as Public Policy ( A Case Study of Flood and Landslide Disaster Management Based on Local Wisdom in East Java, Indonesia ), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 8–12, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xu and L. Gao, The Causes Analysis of Public Policy Implementation Deviation: Based on a Framework of Paul A. Sabatier and Daniel A. Mazmanian, vol. 157, no. Iceiss, pp. 298–303, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.