E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yun Zhiting, Wang Chenyu, Xie Fengze. Product Categories and Application Scenarios of Green Asset Securitization in China [J]. Finance Longitudinal Horizons, 2020 (06), 87–92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jieyu. Characteristics, Models and Suggestions of Green Asset Securitization [J]. Financial Review, 2019 (11), 83–88. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ping. Innovative Development of Green Asset Securitization [N]. Securities Times, 2016-03-22 (A03). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hongwei. The Application of Green Assets Securitization for Renewable Energy Subsidies in Power Generation Enterprises [J]. China Electric Power Enterprise Management, 2019 (04), 84–85. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Lofeng. Research on Green Asset Securitization in China [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xuepeng. Research on The Performance and Risk of Green Asset Securitization in Goldwind PPP Project [D]. Hebei: Hebei University of Economics and Business, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jingjing Sun, Li Shi. The Development Strategy of Green Assets Securitization under The Rural Revitalization Strategy [A]. Shandong University (Weihai). Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Politics, Economics and Law (ICPEL 2018) (Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, VOL. 246) [C]. Shandong University(Weihai):Jinan Guanping Conference Service Co., Ltd., 2018: 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.