E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Sergey Paltsev, Zhang D. W. Natural gas pricing reform in China: Getting closer to a market system? [J]. Energy Policy, 2015, 86. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y., He C. L. Straighten out the price of natural gas industry chain by taking the opportunity of pipe network reform [J]. Natural Gas Technology and Economy, 2019, 13 (05): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, Zinnia Mukherjee, Rangan Gupta, Mehmet Balcilar. A wavelet analysis of the relationship between oil and natural gas prices [J]. Resources Policy, 2019, 60. [Google Scholar]
- Chen B. Influence study of China’s natural gas price reform on the development of urban gas industry [D]. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Lin L. Study of China’s natural gas reform and its impacts [D]. Xiamen University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H. The current situation of China’s natural gas price revolution and suggestions [D]. China University of Petroleum (Beijing), 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.