E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Laura Tolnov Clausen, David Rudolph. Renewable energy for sustainable rural development: Synergies and mismatches [J]. Energy Policy, 2020, 138. [Google Scholar]
- Guoliang Luo, Jiaxin Zhang, Xiaopeng Guo, et al. In China rural energy development status and future prospects [J]. China Energy, 2019, 41(2):37–43, 24. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1003-2355.2019.02.008. [Google Scholar]
- Songxin Zhang. Industrialization of Renewable Energy in Rural China: Current Situation, Cases and Countermeasures [J]. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 2019, 47(18):256–258, 261. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0517-6611.2019.18.071. [Google Scholar]
- Yidong Wang. Development status and practical application analysis of clean energy in rural China [J]. Contemporary Chemical Research, 2019 (7):2–4. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1672-8114.2019.07.002. [Google Scholar]
- Pengfei Ma, Haimin Miao, Junfeng Zhu. Research on the Economic Effects of In China Rural Renewable Energy Policies [J]. Ecological Economy, 2020, 36 (01): 120–125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.