E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Black, S. E., 1999, “Do Better Schools Matter? Parental Valuation of Elementary Education”, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 114(2), 577–599. [Google Scholar]
- Miguel, E., and M. Kremer, 2004, “Worms: Identifying impacts on education and health in the presence of treatment externalities”, Econometrica, 72(1), 159–217. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., 2013, “The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities”, Journal of Development Economics, 101(1), 133–147. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Wang and Zheng, 2016, Development Zone and Dynamic Growth Mechanism of Enterprises: A Study Based on the Entry, Exit and Growth of Enterprisesn, Financial Research, 12. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, S., W. Sun, J. Wu, and M. E. Kahn, 2017, “The birth of edge cities in China: Measuring the effects of industrial parks policy”, Journal of Urban Economics, 100, 80–103. [Google Scholar]
- Li and Wu, 2018, Development zone establishment and firm growth: heterogeneity and mechanism, Chinese industrial economy, 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.