E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Liu Zhijian. 2017 Fintech Report -- Industry Development and Legal Frontier [M]. Beijing: Law Publishing House, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jay D. Wilson, Jr. Fintech -- Fintech defines future business value [M]. Beijing: People’s Posts and Telecommunications Publishing House, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenhong, JIANG Zesheng. FinTech Development and Regulation: A Regulator’s Perspective [J]. Financial Regulation Research, 2017, (3): 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Haimei. Research on financial Support for the Development of China’s Innovative smes [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Qiujun. An Analysis of Financing Difficulties and Solutions for Technology-based smes in China [J]. Scientific Management Research, 2013, (4): 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- Research Group, Guangzhou Branch, People’s Bank of China. Comparison and Enlightenment of The Development of Fintech between China and America [J]. Southern Finance, 2017, (5). [Google Scholar]
- Tadesse S., Consolidation, Scale Economies and Technological Change in Japanese Banking [J]. Journal of International Fi-nancial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2006, (5). [Google Scholar]
- Li Sensen, Zhang Yuming. Research on the Construction of Growth Mechanism of Small and Micro Science and Technology Enterprises -- Based on the Theory of Enterprise Growth [J]. Shandong Social Science, 2014, (1): 134–138. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Jianqiang, Chen Xiaohe. Research on the Causes and Countermeasures of Financing Difficulties for Small and Micro Science and Technology Enterprises [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2014, (1): 111–116 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.