E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Oberecker, E. M., Diamantopoulos, R. A. (2008). The consumer affinity construct: conceptualization, qualitative investigation, and research agenda. J. Sci. Commun., 16(3), 23–56. [Google Scholar]
- Wongtada, N., Rice, G., Bandyopadhyay, S. K. (2012). Developing and validating affinity: a new scale to measure consumer affinity toward foreign countries. J. Sci. Commun., 24(3), 147–167. [Google Scholar]
- Nes, E. B., Yelkur, R., Silkoset, R. (2014). Consumer affinity for foreign countries: construct development, buying behavior consequences and animosity contrasts. J. Sci. Commun., 23(4), 774–784. [Google Scholar]
- Baker, D. A., Crompton, J. L. (2000). Quality, satisfaction and behavioral intentions. J. Sci. Commun., 27(3), 785–804. [Google Scholar]
- Kozak, M. (2001). Repeaters’ behavior at two distinct destinations. J. Sci. Commun., 28(3), 784–807. [Google Scholar]
- Baloglue, S., Erickson, R. E. (1998). Destination loyalty and switching behavior of travelers: a Markov analysis. J. Sci. Commun., 2(2), 119–127. [Google Scholar]
- Oppermann, M. (1998). Destination threshold potential and the law of repeat visitation. J. Sci. Commun., 37(2), 131–137. [Google Scholar]
- Jang, S. S., Feng, R. (2007). Temporal destination revisit intention: The effects of novelty seeking and satisfaction. J. Sci. Commun., 28(2), 580–590. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, G. X., Zhou X. (2016). A Literature Review of Consumer Affinity and Prospects. J. Sci. Commun., 38(1), 64–71. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. W., Sun, G. H., Tong, Z. L. (2018). The Impact Mechanism of Consumer Animosity, Affinity and Ambivalence on Consumers’ Outbound Travel Intentions: The Moderating Effects of Culture Proximity. J. Sci. Commun., 370(6), 94–105. [Google Scholar]
- Prayag, G., Ryan, C. (2011). The relationship between the ‘push’and ‘pull’factors of a tourist destination: The role of nationality-an analytical qualitative research approach. J. Sci. Commun., 14(2), 121–143. [Google Scholar]
- Kozak, M., Rimmington, M. (2000). Tourist satisfaction with Mallorca, Spain, as an off-season holiday destination. J. Sci. Commun., 38(3), 260–269. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.