E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Chen Z., Yang X. Heterogeneous Beliefs, Trading Volume, and Seemingly Emotional Stock Market Behavior [J]. Tsinghua Science and Technology, 2007, 12(3). [Google Scholar]
- Leon C. J., Arana J. E. The Economic Valuation of Climate Change Policies in Tourism Impact of Joint Valuation, Emotions, and Information [J]. Journal of Travel Research, 2016, 55(3). [Google Scholar]
- Rao Yulei, Peng Diefeng, Cheng Dachao. Will media attention cause abnormal stock returns? - Empirical evidence from the Chinese stock market [J]. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 2010, 30(2). [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinliang, He Chengying, Liao Dan, He Muyuan. The influence of public opinion, limited attention and overreaction [J]. Economic Research, 2018, (03). [Google Scholar]
- Kim J., Leung T. Impact of risk aversion and belief heterogeneity on trading of defaultable claims [J]. Annals of Operations Research, 2016, 243(1-2). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yong, Hong Xiaomei, Zhu Pengfei. Limited attention and abnormal characteristics of stock market, herd effect [J]. Financial Theory and Practice, 2020(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.