E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wilson, John S. & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Ostuki. (2003) Trade Facilitation and Economic Development:Measuring the Impact. J. World Bank Economic Review, 17(3):367–389. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, J. S., Mann, C. L. and Otsuki T. (2003) Trade Facilitation and Economic Development:A New Approach to Measuring the Impact. J. World Bank Economic Review, 17(3): 367–389. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Grainger. (2007) Customs and Trade Facilitation:From Concepts to Implementation. J. World Customs Journal. 2007, 2(1): 17–30. [Google Scholar]
- Sakyi D., Villaverde J., Maza A., et al. (2017) The Effects of Trade and Trade Facilitation on Economic Growth in Africa. J. African Development Review, 29(2): 350–361. [Google Scholar]
- Tosevska-Trpcevska K., Tevdovski D. (2016) Trade Facilitation Indicators and their Potential Impact on Trade Between the Countries of South-Eastern Europe. J. Scientific Annals of Economics & Business, 63(3): 347–362. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.