E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Peng K. H., Tzeng G. H. (2017) Exploring heritage tourism performance improvement for making sustainable development strategies using the hybridmodified MADM model. Current Issues in Tourism, (3):1–27. [Google Scholar]
- Nordhaus O. (1998) Competency specificities in organizations. International Studies of Management & organization, 28(1): 8–29. [Google Scholar]
- Li W., Yao H., Chen K., Ju Y., (2021) Effect of foliar application of fulvic acid antitampering on sugar accumulation, phenolic profiles and aroma qualities of Cabernet Sauvignon and Riesling grapes and wines. Food Chemistry, 2, 351. [Google Scholar]
- Dong W., Li B., Wei J., Tian N., Liang W., Zhang J. (2021) Environmentally friendly, durable and transparent anti-fouling coatings applicable onto various substrates. Journal of Colloid And Interface Science, 591. [Google Scholar]
- Pereira Giuliano E., Padhi Emily M. T. (2021) Impact of grapevine red blotch disease on primary and secondary metabolites in ‘Cabernet Sauvignon’ grape tissues. Food Chemistry, 2021, 342. [Google Scholar]
- Prata Joana C., Paço Ana. (2021) Comment on recent article “Identification of microplastics in white wines capped with polyethylene stoppers using micro-Raman spectroscopy”, published in Food Chemistry (2020). Food Chemistry, 342. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Hui-Jun, Chen Zi-Jian. (2021) Development of a sensitive non-competitive immunoassay via immunocomplex binding peptide for the determination of ethyl carbamate in wine samples. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 406. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.