E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Lu Z., Zheng C. Y., (2013) Economic fluctuation mechanism and macroeconomic policy under the condition of informationization. Engineering research-engineering from an interdisciplinary perspective, 5(02): 160–165. [Google Scholar]
- Milberg W., (2008) Shifting Sources and Uses of Profits: Sustaining US financial organization with Global Value Chains. Economy & Society, 37(3): 420–452. [Google Scholar]
- Du Y., Xie J., Chen J. Y., (2019) CEO financial background and corporate financialization. China’s industrial economy, 374(5): 136–154. [Google Scholar]
- Gong G. M., Xiao B. Y., (2020) Overseas background director and entity enterprise financialization. Industrial Technology economy, 39(9): 121–129. [Google Scholar]
- Du Y., Zhang H., Chen J. Y., (2017) The impact of financialization on the future development of the main business of the entity enterprise: Promotion or inhibition. China’s industrial economy, 357(12): 113–131. [Google Scholar]
- Song J., Lu Y., (2015) U-shaped relationship between non-monetary financial assets and operating returns: evidence from financialization of listed non-financial companies in China. Financial Research, 420(6): 111–127. [Google Scholar]
- Du Y., Xie J., Chen J., (2019) CEO financial background and corporate financialization. China’s industrial economy, 374(5): 136–154 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.