E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Michael E. P. The Competitive Advantage of Nations [M]. New York: Business & Economics, 1990:120–130. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Shuhua. Innovation clusters: concept, characteristics and theoretical significance [J]. Science Research, 2008 (01), 178–184. [Google Scholar]
- Torch High-Tech Industry Development Center, Ministry of Science and Technology. 2017 China Torch Statistical Yearbook [M]. Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2017: 3–45. [Google Scholar]
- Lynn M., Fulvia F. Local clusters, innovation systems and sus-tained compositeness [R]. The United Nations: The United Nations University, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jici. Policy Suggestions on the Development of Innovative Industrial Clusters [J]. Economic Geography, 2004 (04), 433–436. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weijun. Comparative Research on Bibliometric Method and Content Analysis Method [J]. Information Science, 2001 (08), 884–886. [Google Scholar]
- Ke Lina, Yin Shusheng, Liu Wanbo. Bibliometric analysis of Chinese marine ecological economy based on CiteSpace [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2018, 38 (15): 5602–5610. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Chen Chaomei. CiteSpace: Science and Technology Text Mining and Visualization [M]. Beijing: Capital University of Economics and Business Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lu, Zhang Junbiao, Tong Qingmeng, Guo Qing. Agricultural Carbon Emission Research Progress: Bibliometric Analysis Based on CiteSpace [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2015, 35 (21): 219–223. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Dongbin, Yang Zhihui, Chen Xiaohong. A Bibliometric Analysis of the “Blockchain+” Business Model [J]. System Engineering Theory and Practice, 2021, 41 (01): 247–264. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Juan, Chen Xiang. The Digital Economic Research Status Based on Documentary Measurement [J]. Technology Economy, 2020, 39 (01): 19–24. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yue, Chen Chaomei, Liu Zeyuan, Hu Zhigang, Wang Xianwen. Methodological function of CiteSpace knowledge graph [J]. Science Research, 2015, 33 (02): 242–253. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.