E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yu Jixuan. Analysis of Big Data Technology to Reduce Deviations in the Criminal Justice System-Based on the Background of New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic [J]. Special Economic Zone, 2020 (08), 109–113. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Chen. Research on related issues of big data technology in the judicial field [J]. Journal of Shanxi Provincial Institute of Political Science and Law, 2020, 33 (02): 106–109. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Bin. Analysis of the application of “Internet + Wisdom Forensic Expertise” based on big data technology [J]. Digital Technology and Application, 2020, 38 (02): 55–56. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Cheng. The development status of artificial intelligence and big data technology in the judicial field [J]. Legal Exposition, 2019 (19), 14–17. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Weiguang. Building a big data technology regulatory system that combines public and private rights [J]. Research in Network Information Law, 2019 (01): 127–156+336. [Google Scholar]
- The data comes from the statistical analysis of the national judicial expertise published by the Judicial Expertise Administration of the Ministry of Justice in the “China Judicial Expertise” from 2012 to 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.