E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Xiao Kai-Rong. Encountering the Fourth Paradigm: Translation Studies in the Big Data Era. Foreign Language Research, vol. 2, pp. 90–95, 2018. DOI: 10.16263/j.cnki.23-1071/h.2018.02.014. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Ming-Jiong. Language Services of Big Data on the Internet- Speaking of Alphago. East Journal of Translation, vol. 3, pp. 4–9, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Li-He. Corpus 4. 0: Multimodal Corpus Building and Related Research Agenda. Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, vol. 3, pp. 1–7, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yan. Big Data Corpus Construction Under Artificial Intelligence Translation. Gansu Science and Technology, vol. 17, pp. 80–84, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiao-Ling, Jiang Jian-Song. An Analysis of the Methodology of Corpus-based Translation Studies. Journal of Xiangtan University(Philosophy and Social Sciences), vol. 4, pp. 155–158, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Laney, D. 3D Data Management: Controlling Data Volume, Velocity and Variety [Z]. New York: META Group, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiao-Chao. Vertical and Horizontal Big Data. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Zhong-Hua, Li Zhi-Fang. The Evolution of Scientific Research Paradigm:The Fourth Paradigm of Scientific Research in the Era of Big Data. Information and Documentation Services, vol. 4, pp. 20–21, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Hutchins, W. J., Somers, H. L. An Introduction to Machine Translation [M]. London: Academic Press Limited, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Kai-Bao, Li Yi. Research on the Features of Machine Translation and Its Relationship with Human Translation. Chinese Translators Journal, vol. 5, pp. 10–14, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.