E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Coelli T. J., Rao Dsp, O’Donnell C.J., et al. An Introduction to Efficiency and Productivity Measurement [M]. New York: Springer, 2005: 67–69. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, Huang Minyuan, Wei Jianhao, et al. Research on the Efficiency and Prediction of Medical Service in Hunan Provincial Hospital of TCM [J]. Chinese Journal of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2018, 25 (10): 4–8. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Yijuan, Tao Wanju. Basic Situation and Service Efficiency Evaluation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals in 2015 [J]. Modern Business Trade Industry, 2018, 39 (02): 82–84. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Junlong, Tang Shaoliang, Bian Qijuan, et al. Research on Scientific and Technological Innovation Efficiency of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals in Jiangsu Province Based on DEA [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2012, 32 (17): 42–48. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jia, Zhao Liying, Man Xiaowei, et al. Operational Efficiency Analysis of 72 Tertiary Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals in Western China based on DEA [J]. Medicine and Society, 2015, 28(04): 47–49+60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinnan, Yang Yi, Chen Zhaorong, et al. Evaluation on the Efficiency of Health Resource Allocation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals across China Based on DEA [J]. Chinese Hospital Management, 2017, 37 (11): 30–33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaojian, Jiang Guanxu. Evaluation and Analysis of Health Resource Allocation Efficiency Based on DEA [J]. Modern Preventive Medicine, 2010, 37 (20): 3873–3875. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yun, Shi Xiaolin, Jia Yang, et al. Current Situation and Policy Suggestions on the Use of Appropriate Technologies of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Shanghai Communities [J]. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2019, 27 (18): 200–202. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Wenliang, Zeng Cheng, Chen Lili, et al. Evaluation of Hospital Operation Efficiency Based on DEA [J]. Chinese Digital Medicine, 2017, 12 (11): 92–94. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fang, Xiang Yuanwei, Jiang Jianhua, et al. Analysis of Efficiency and Influencing Factors of Guangdong Provincial Hospital of TCM [J]. Chinese Health Service Management, 2018, 35 (10): 744–747. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.