E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- F. De Leeuw, et al. Urban Air Quality in Larger Conurbations in the European Union [J]. Environmental Modelling and Software, 2001, 16(4). [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Ren, et al. Urbanization, Land Use, and Water Quality in Shanghai:1947-1996 [J]. Environment International, 2003, 29(5). [Google Scholar]
- Rodrik, Dani. What’s So Special about China’s Exports? [J]. China and World Economy, 2006, 14 (5): 1–19. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yinhua, Kuang Change. An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Industrial Structure Upgrading and Economic Growth in Hunan Province-Based on the data from 1978 to 2012 [J]. Journal of Xiangtan University: Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition, 2014 (6), 50–58. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qinbo, Fan Houming. Foreign trade, economic growth and industrial structure upgrading [J]. International trade issues, 2010 (2), 38–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Qiang, Li Xiuxiu. Trade openness, industrial structure upgrading and economic growth [J]. Industrial Technology Economy, 2014 (3), 115–120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liguang, Shi Youjun, Li Hua. The long-term equilibrium effect of trade openness on economic growth [J]. Financial Science, 2004 (1), 78–82. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wei. From Internationalization to Regionalization or from Regionalization to Internationalization: Comparison between the Opening Ways of the Two Great Deltas during Their Economic Transition. [J]. Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2002 (2), 54–60. [Google Scholar]
- Konan, D. E., Maskus, K. E., Quantifying the Impact of Services Liberalization in a Developing Country [J]. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 2004 (1), 142–162. [Google Scholar]
- Ishikawa, J., et al., FDI in post-production services and product market competition [J]. Journal of International Economics, 2010 (6), 73–84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.