E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Xu, F., La, L., Zhen, F., Lobsang, T., & Huang, C. (2019). A data-driven approach to guest experiences and satisfaction in sharing. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 36: 484–496. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, Z., Schwartz, Z., Gerdes, J. H. Jr., & Uysal, M. (2015). What can big data and text analytics tell us about hotel guest experience and satisfaction?. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 44: 120–130. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., Qiao, X., Huang, X. (2017) Smart Tourism Theory and Practice. Nankai University Publishing, Tianjin. [Google Scholar]
- Chiang, A. H., & Trimi, S. (2020). Impacts of service robots on service quality. Service Business, 14: 439–459. [Google Scholar]
- Leung, R., & Loo, P. T. (2020). Co-creating interactive dining experiences via interconnected and interoperable smart technology. Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. J., Lee, M. J., & Han, H. (2020). Smart hotels and sustainable consumer behavior: Testing the effect of perceived performance, attitude, and technology readiness on word-of-mouth. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17: 7455. [Google Scholar]
- Neuhofer, B., Buhalis, D., & Ladkin, A. (2015). Smart technologies for personalized experiences: a case study in the hospitality domain. Electronic Markets, 25: 243–254. [Google Scholar]
- Verhoef, P. C., Lemon, K. N., Parasuraman, A., Roggeveen, A., Tsiros, M., & Schlesinger, L. A. (2009). Customer experience creation: Determinants, dynamics and management strategies. Journal of Retailing, 85: 31–41. [Google Scholar]
- Mimno, D., Wallach, H., Talley, E., Leenders, M., & McCallum, A. (2011). Optimizing semantic coherence in topic models. In: The 2011 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. Edinburgh. pp. 262–272. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.