E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yang Zhiqiong. The Criminal Regulations of Web Crawlers in the Data Age [J]. Comparative Law Research, 2020 (04), 185–200. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Peng. Discussion on the application of web crawler technology in commercial banks in the era of big data [J]. Smart City, 2019, 5 (23): 26–27. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Meizhi, Zhi Xuechao, Liu Caihui. Design and implementation of multithreaded focused web crawler based on Python [J]. Journal of Gannan Normal University, 2019, 40 (06): 35–38. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Zhi, Ren Minmin. Practical exploration of web crawlers in public opinion monitoring [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2019, 15 (19): 46–47. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shaoyu, Liu Zhimin, Dong Ke. Precise investment promotion under the web crawler technology in the era of big data and digital media [J]. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, 2019 (05), 4–5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zheng. On the application of web crawler technology in commercial banks in the era of big data [J]. Computer Products and Circulation, 2019(02):144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.