E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zhang Xiao. The impact of big data on the development of supply chain logistics management [J]. China Business Review, 2020 (24), 47–48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shuo. Research on “Big Data” Promoting Supply Chain Logistics Service Upgrade [J]. Fortune Today (China Intellectual Property), 2019(10): 25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanjiao, Zhu Tiangao, Gong Yunfeng. Analysis of the impact of big data on the development of supply chain logistics management [J]. Market Modernization, 2019 (16), 65–66. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Xingbing. Research on Customer Relationship Management of Third-Party Supply Chain Logistics Enterprises Based on Big Data--Taking Anhui CJ Supply Chain Logistics Co., Ltd. as an Example [J]. Journal of Jishou University (Social Sciences Edition), 2019, 40(S1): 126–128. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jie. Research on the Upgrade Path of Supply Chain Logistics Services Driven by Big Data [J]. Business Economics Research, 2019 (11), 105–107. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jie, Zheng Caiyun. Application of big data for supply chain logistics service upgrade status and demand analysis [J]. China Business Forum, 2019 (04), 12–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.