E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Jing Z. and Jinfeng Y. 2017 Report on deepening the integration of industry and education in modern vocational education with Chinese characteristics since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China J. Vocational and technical education 24 pp 45–52. [Google Scholar]
- Huashan Z. 2017 Interest conflict and balance mechanism construction in modern apprenticeship school enterprise cooperation J. Education and occupation 23 pp 17–23. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaokun L. and Peng L. 2018 Strategies and Thoughts on promoting the integration of industry and education in local colleges and Universities -- Based on the analysis of Wenzhou University J. Journal of National Institute of education administration 4 pp 53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Cuixiang S. 2018 The new mission of the new era: Policy Analysis on the integration of production and education J. Education and occupation 18 pp 11–17. [Google Scholar]
- Luting M. and Xiaoxin S. 2019 Mode reform of Higher Vocational Education in the new era. Journal of Jishou University: Social Science Edition 2 pp 70–77. [Google Scholar]
- Song H. and Baoge Z. 2019 Research on the path of connotative development of Higher Education under the background of industry education integration J. Education exploration 1 pp 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Yanlin M. 2018 School running patterns in the era of industry education integration 2. 0 J. China higher education 2 p 22. [Google Scholar]
- Peiyun Z., Ting G., Zhang S. and et al. 2019 Reflections on the “dual” education of school enterprise integration of production and education J. Journal of State Grid Institute of technology 4 pp 59–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.