E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yong X. and Yapu Z. 2009 J. South China Population 24 pp 49–56. [Google Scholar]
- Dahu M., Lifeng S. and Lu L. 2012 J. Population & Economics 3 pp 19–26. [Google Scholar]
- Dejun Y. and Yuan T. 2016 J. Jiangsu Higher Education 1 pp 101–104. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Q. 2017 J. Journal of Guangxi University for Nationalities (Philosophy and Social Science Edition) 39 pp 127–133. [Google Scholar]
- Granovetter M. S. 1973 J. American Journal of Sociology 78 pp 1360–1380. [Google Scholar]
- Nan L. 1999 J. Annual Review of sociology 25 pp 467–487. [Google Scholar]
- Zaixing X. 2014 J. Research of Youth 3 pp 55–64. [Google Scholar]
- Jie L. and Wei H. 2016 J. Statistics & Decision 12 pp 110–114. [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo Z. and Jiaqing W. 2017 J. Research on Financial and Economic Issues 6 pp 124–131. [Google Scholar]
- Yanru L., Shuhan S. and Haiyu G. 2018 J. Social security studies 4 pp 29–37. [Google Scholar]
- Tao X. 2016 J. Journal of China University of Labor Relations 30 pp 62–64. [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo H. and Yu P. 2019 J. Contemporary Youth Research 5 pp 109–116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.