E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Lau D. C. and Murnighan J. K. (1998) Demographic diversity and faultlines: The compositional dynamics of organizational groups. Academy of Management Review, 23(2): 325–340. [Google Scholar]
- Tuggle C. S., Johnson R. A. (2010) Attention Patterns in the Boardroom: How Board Composition and Processes Affect Discussion of Entrepreneurial Issues. Academy of Management Journal, 53(3): 550–571. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., and D. C. Hambrick. (2005) Factional groups: A new vantage on demographic faultlines, conflict, and disintegration in work teams. Academy of Management Journal, 48(5): 794–813. [Google Scholar]
- Van Peteghem, M., L. Bruynseels, and A. Gaeremynck. (2018) “Beyond Diversity: A Tale of Faultlines and Frictions in the Board of Directors”. The Accounting Review, 93(2): 339–367. [Google Scholar]
- MacQueen, J. (1967) Some Methods for Classification and Analysis of Multivariate Observations”. In Proceedings of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 1(6): 281–297. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.