E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- B. Liu, C. Liu. “Corporate social responsibility, regional social trust and financing constraints”. J. Soft science. 33, 5(2019):55–58. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Li, J. H. Liu, S. Duan, L. Huang. “Research on threshold effect of corporate social responsibility, technological innovation and brand value”. J. Soft science. 34, 6(2020):1–7. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Yang, L. Feng. “State owned equity, corporate social responsibility and credit constraints”. J. Financial forum. 24, 2(2019):27–39. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Y. Zhang, B. F. Deng. “Corporate social responsibility, monetary policy and commercial credit financing”. J. Scientific research management. 39, 5(2018):94–102. [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Lu, D. M. Yang. “Commercial credit: alternative financing or buyer’s market?”. J. Management world. 4(2011):6–14+45. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang. “Trust, audit opinion and commercial credit financing”. J. Auditresearch. 5(2013):72–79. [Google Scholar]
- Harford J., et al., “Corporate Governance and Firm cash Holdings in the U. S.” J. Journal of Financial Economics, 3(2008):535–555. [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Wen, L. Zhang, J. T. Hou, H. Y. Liu. “The procedure of mediating effect test and its application”. J. Acta psychologica Sinica. 5(2004): 614–620. [Google Scholar]
- N. Wu, B. Yu, L. J. Sun. “Multiple structural changes of commercial credit financing and bank credit financing-- nonlinear relationship analysis based on panel threshold”. J. Nankai management review. 20, 4(2017):73–81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.