E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Li Yiding, Hu Jikuan and Wang Zuwen. Analysis of the Development of Chongqing Street Noodles Based on the Data from Websites like www.dianping.com --- Take Nine Districtsin the Main Part of Chongqing as an Example [J]. Modern Food, 2020 (07), 213–216. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yan, Xie Xiu and Hu Yue. Characteristics and Driving Mechanism for the Development Stage of Qingzhiwu B&B in Hangzhou [J]. Technology and Economic Guide 2019, 27 (16): 188–187. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaoxu and Chen Yao. Online Marketing of B&B in the Era of “Internet+” [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2018 (22). [Google Scholar]
- Report of Development Model Analysis and Investment Strategy Study of China’s B&B Industry During the Period of 2017-2022 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu. A Study of Marketing Strategies for the Rural B&B Tourism Against the Background of “Internet+” [J]. Marketing World, 2020 (30), 9–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.