E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Li Yan. Thoughts on strengthening business management in the era of big data[J], Management Aspect 2020. (34) [Google Scholar]
- Mo Zuqin. Discussion on how financial analysis can effectively serve as a reference for business decisionmaking [J] Accounting Learning, 2020(10). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yong. Discussion on the challenges and measures of business management in the era of big data [J] Industrial Innovation Research, 2019 (12). [Google Scholar]
- Fu Chao. Challenges and countermeasures of business management in the era of big data [J]. Modern State-owned Enterprise Research, 2019 (10). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ran, Liu Junyan. Analysis of the business management model from the perspective of big data [J] China Management Informationization 2020 (02). [Google Scholar]
- Qu Ping. Data mining technology based on the era of big data [J]. China’s new technology and new products 2019 (04). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Liangchen. Research on key technologies of big data mining and analysis [J]. Digital Technology and Application 2015 (011). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Wang. The impact of big data analysis on corporate decision-making [J]. China Business Review 2019 (000)002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.