E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yu Yong, Gao Shan. The Critical Thinking Cultivation Model of American College Students and Its Enlightenment [J]. Modern University Education, 2017 (04), 61–68. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengshuan, Li Yingxin. The Implications of Critical Thinking Cultivation in American Colleges and Universities for English Teaching in China [J]. Foreign Languages in China, 2014, 11 (06): 14–20. [Google Scholar]
- Song Yanyan. Investigation and Research on the Critical Thinking Ability of College Students under the Background of Sino-foreign Cooperation in Running Schools [J]. English Square, 2016 (03), 70–72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li. Cultivation of College Students’ Social Practice Ability [J]. Quality Education in West China, 2019 (11), 69–69. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xiaolei, Tao Xiaohuan. Critical thinking cultivation information system based on technical support [J]. Campus English, 2019 (3), 159–159. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zehua. Critical thinking training should be more grounded [J]. Writing (Late Period), 2018 (1), 95–96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mei, Ru Jingfei, Yin Yong. Research on the Current Situation and Causes of Critical Thinking of College Students [J]. Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition), 2016, 22 (03): 202–207. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fuxiu. A structural analysis of the critical thinking ability of college students--Based on a questionnaire survey of the critical thinking tendency of college students in a provincial university [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Commerce, 2015, 29 (03): 77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhenhua. Critical thinking training model controversy and its enlightenment [J]. Higher Education Research, 2014, 35 (09): 56–63. [Google Scholar]
- Han Linlin, Chen Changxiang, Zhang Xinghua. Investigation and Analysis of the Critical Thinking Status of College Students [J]. Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 2007(03): 245 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.