E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Vocational Technology. Jia Tianxia. Research on Personalized Employment Guidance in Higher Vocational Colleges Based on Employment Information Platform [J]. 2018, 17(4): 32–34. [Google Scholar]
- Science and Technology Information. Qin Dongmei, Zhong Shouguang, Guan Peng et al. Development of College Employment Information Integration System under the Background of Big Data [J]. 2017, 15(17): 15–16. [Google Scholar]
- Modern Communication. Zhu Nan. Research on the Application of the Employment Information Management System for Domestic College Students [J]. 2018 (3), 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- Education and Teaching Forum. Liang Ben. On the Application of Big Data Thinking in Employment Guidance in Colleges and Universities [J]. 2019 (49) [Google Scholar]
- Modern Electronic Technology. Li Xiaohong, Chang Zhenyun. Fuzzy Improved Clustering Algorithm of Data Mining Model in Big Data [J]. 2020 (03) [Google Scholar]
- Computer and Modernization. Li Jian, Yang Xing, Li Juncheng, et al. The Design of Employment Information Management Platform Based on Big Data Technology and Feature Recommendation [J]. 2018(06). [Google Scholar]
- Computer Knowledge and Technology. Zhang Siyang, Huang Tongcheng. Exploration and Application of Big Data in Employment Management in Colleges and Universities [J]. 2019(10) [Google Scholar]
- Modern Information Technology. Ni Qianlong. Research on the Construction of University Employment Information Service Platform Based on Big Data [J]. 2019 (19) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.