E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wu, M. (2018) The impact of blockchain technology on natural resource assets audit. J. Cooperative economy and science and technology., 12: 158–159. [Google Scholar]
- Gu, BH. (2020) Application of blockchain technology in government audit. J. Finance and accounting., 3: 51–59. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, GF. (2020) Application prospect of blockchain technology in water resources management. J. Water conservancy Hydropower Technology., 6: 11–16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, GX. (2016) Analysis of the problems that should be paid attention to in the leaving audit of natural resources assets. J. Industry and Technology Forum., 22: 229–230. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, WL. (2019) Prospect of blockchain audit technology. J. Audit monthly., 12: 4–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.