E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Bei Wang (2013) An analysis of the causes of labor dispute cases in China during the period of economic transformation. Tianfu Xinlun, 2: 84–88. [Google Scholar]
- Chao-Xian Guo (2007) Safety production of coal mining enterprises in China: from the perspective of labor force quality. China’s Industrial Economy, 10: 103–110. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-Zhong Dai (2002) Research on the labor capital relationship of private enterprises in China. Beijing Social Sciences, 1: 14–21. [Google Scholar]
- Ping-Li Zhu (2014) An empirical study on economic development, labor market and collective labor relations. Statistics and Decision Making, 7: 137–139. [Google Scholar]
- Shan-Wen Qiu, Shu-Qing Zhang (1997) A survey of the labor relations of the sole proprietorship enterprises in Weihai and the corresponding countermeasures trade union theory and practice. Journal of China University of Industry and Sports, 6: 42–44. [Google Scholar]
- Shao-Ping Zhang (2012) An economic analysis of the influencing factors of labor disputes. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations, 26 (3): 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Rees, A. (1952) Industrial Conflictand Business Fluctuations. Journal of Politics Economy, 60(5): 371–382. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Jiao Xue (2017) Research on the influencing factors of labor disputes in Gansu Province. Modern Commerce, 22: 182–183. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.