E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Deng R. 2020 Reflection on the science and technology ethics of artificial intelligence development J. Guangxi Social Sciences 10 93–97 [Google Scholar]
- Yu X. and Duan W. 2019 Ethical construction of artificial intelligence J. Theoretical Exploration 06 43–49 [Google Scholar]
- He J. and Meng P. 2020 Xi Jinping’s “five theories” on science and technology ethics J. Truth from Facts 3 11–16 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Z. 2021 Ethical crisis and legal regulation of artificial intelligence algorithms J. Law Science. Journal of Northwest University of Political Science and Law 1 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- Turner J. M. 2019 Robot Rules: Regulating Artificial Intelligence (Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan imprint) [Google Scholar]
- Liu X. 2020 Legal philosophical thoughts on the nature of tools of intelligent robots J. Criminal Science 5 20–34 [Google Scholar]
- Tang L. 2020 Public nuisance to algorithm application and its governance paths J. Northern Legal Science 3 51–60. [Google Scholar]
- Chen S. 2020 Algorithmic governance: risks and countermeasures of technological alienation in intelligent society J. Journal of Hubei University. Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition 1 158–165 [Google Scholar]
- Luciano F. M. 2016 The 4th Revolution: How the infosphere is reshapin (Zhejiang: Zhejiang People’s Publishing House [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.