E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Liang Lin, Li Qing, Liu Bin. The allocation efficiency of provincial science and technology resources under environmental constraints: time and space pattern, evolution mechanism and influencing factors [J]. China Science and Technology Forum, 2019(6):125–135. [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh C. T., Klenow P. J. Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in China and India [J]. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2007, 124 (4): 1403–1448. [Google Scholar]
- Adadi S., Movaghar A., Rahmani A. M., et al. Marketbased grid resource allocation using new negotiation model [J]. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2013, 36 (1): 543–565. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Lei. The Status Quo and Countermeasures of Resource Allocation of my country’s Key S&T Basic Conditions [J]. Scientific Management Research, 2012, 30 (4): 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Su Li, Li Guihua. On the Optimal Allocation of Science and Technology Resources and the Maximization of Effects [J]. Chinese University Science and Technology, 2015 (3), 12–15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.