E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Shi Chaoqin. Performance index design method and empirical analysis based on the integration of BSC and KPI [J]. Human Resources Development of China. 2011 (9): 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Jin. Application of balanced scorecard in performance evaluation of Chinese Tobacco Commercial Enterprises [J]. Acta Tabacaria inica. 2010, 16(12): 104–108. [Google Scholar]
- Gui Yan. Research on Lu’an tobacco target management system based on balanced scorecard [J]. Manager’ Journal, 2013(27):42 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yan, Lou Huan. Design and analysis of KPI performance management system based on BSC [J]. Modern Business Trade Industry. 2009 (23): 37. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Qixiang, Zhai Huping, Wang Wei, Guo Jiankun. Application of multifactor fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method based on analytic hierarchy process in patent transformation [J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology Natural Science Edition, 2018, 42(4): 497–502 [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yuexiong, He Pei, Xu Wenxi. Zhang Lixin. Hong Lu. Internal courses development of Six Sigma based on QFD [J]. Bulletin of Science and Technology, 2016, 32 (11): 246–248. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xi. Research on the application of target management in Cigarette Factory [J]. China Management Magazine, 2020(1):69 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Chunyu, Wang Xiaobo. Research on performance evaluation of third party logistics enterprises based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation [J]. Logistics Science Technology. 2006 (6): 40–42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.