E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Shen Xiao, Wang Guohua. Research on the construction of Singapore’s “smart country” based on the perspective of holistic government [J]. Journal of Information, 2018, 37 (11): 69–75. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xuehua, Lai Danxin, Luo Jie. Singapore’s “Wisdom 2025” development plan [J]. China Construction Information Technology, 2016 (09), 24–25. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hualei, Li Xiaochun. Singapore Fully use information technology to build a smart country [J]. Smart Buildings and Smart Cities, 2016 (12), 36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mixia, Gao Sipeng. International Comparative Research and Practice of “Internet + Government Service” [J]. Chinese Market, 2018 (09), 13–16. [Google Scholar]
- This journal. Singapore’s “Smart Nation” has entered the stage of implementation [J]. Times Finance, 2015 (22): 44. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Bin, Fu Xin. New media integration = social + interaction [J]. Journal of Tongren University, 2016, 18 (06): 84–89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.