E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zhao L. (2018) Risk Identification and prevention in the whole process of real estate investment project under the background of new normal. Science and education guide, 30: 157–158. [Google Scholar]
- Deng X.Y., Seow E.O., Qian M.J. (2018) Real Estate Risk, Corporate Investment and Financing Choice. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 57: 87–113. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W., Xia E.J., Yang S.H. (2016) Research on risk evaluation of real estate trust Investment Fund. Shandong Social Sciences, 8: 154–159. [Google Scholar]
- Huang M.F., Yao M.X., Lu B.T. (2017) Application of Bayesian network decision in risk control of real estate investment. Statistics and decision making, 21: 71–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Q.Q., Han Y.N. (2018) Research on investment risk evaluation and control of real estate project based on mould and hierarchy comprehensive evaluation method. Financial Theory and practice, 6: 104–110. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P., Ma L., Zhai B.W. (2018) Research on Grey model and evaluation of real estate investment risk. Research on technical economy and management, 4: 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Y.G., Jia X.J., Qian Y. (2013) System dynamics. Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yu J.F., Wang K. (2019) Simulation analysis of human behavior and safety System dynamics during subway tunnel construction. Science and Technology for development, 15: 703–708. [Google Scholar]
- Gao J., Wu X.T. (2020) Risk evolution evaluation engineering project based system dynamics model. Statistics and decision making, 4: 185–188. [Google Scholar]
- Xu C.G., Zhou J.K. (2019) System Dynamics modeling and analysis of PPP project performance. Monthly Journal of Accounting, 8: 173–176. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y., Ma X.X. (2020) Real Estate Project Construction Safety Risk Assessment based on entropy weight-grey correlation method. Journal of Chengdu Institute of Technology, 23: 68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Liao M. (2016) Reliability and validity of questionnaire and application of SPSS software. Technology Outlook, 16: 290. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.