E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Xu, M., Wang, Z. (2016) Cultivation strategy of characteristic town from the perspective of innovation ecosystem -- a case study of dream town. J ZJ Pty Sch CPC., 33: 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y., Chen, Q., Zhen, X. (2016) Indices system and evaluation method of characteristic town development. Planners., 123: 124–125. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, H., Wang, Y., Zhang, X., Ma, S. (2019) Financing risk assessment of PPP projects in characteristic towns based on cloud model. J Civ Eng Manag, 36: 83–84. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, Z. (2019) Interpretation of GB/T 3533. 2-2017 Standardization Benefit Evaluation Part 2: General Rules for Social Benefit Evaluation. Std Qlty Mach Ind, 08: 19–22. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J. (2017) Questionnaire data analysis: six analysis ideas for cracking SPSS. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Eisinga, R., Grotenhuis, M. T., Pelzer, B. (2013) The reliability of a two-item scale: pearson, cronbach, or spearman-brown?. INT J PUBLIC HEALTH, 58:638–640 [Google Scholar]
- Fan, J., Cao, S. (2019) Thoughts on the evaluation and assessment of the social benefits of book publishing units. Sci-Tech & Public, 07: 6–11. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, C. (2019) Thoughts on the construction of the benefit evaluation and assessment mechanism of the Science and Technology Press [N]. China Pub M Biz D., Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, M. (2019) Analysis of the development path of financial town. Financial Theory and Teaching, 02: 17–21. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Y., Zhang Q., Sun Z., Chen K., Qin H. (2017) Research on the construction and development of financial towns. Chn Manag IT, 20: 202–203. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, X., Bao, H., Liu Y. (2016) Financial town: the innovative development of financial agglomeration model. J ZJ Pty Sch CPC, 32: 80–84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.