E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Lu Dadao. Building an economic belt is the best choice for the layout of economic development- Great potential for economic development in the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Geographical Sciences, 2014. [Google Scholar]
-  V. N. Balasubramanyam, et al. Foreign Direct Investment and Growth in EP and is Countries. The Economic Journal, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Kunrong, Geng Qiang. Foreign direct investment, technological spillover and endogenous economic growth: Empirical analysis of China’s data. Social Sciences in China, 05 82–93+206 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Nicole, Madariaga, Sandra, et al. FDI in Chinese Cities: Spillovers and Impact on Growth. World Economy, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Huan Meili, Hou Yunxian, Cao Danqiu, Wei Kailei. FDI, Technological Progress and Regional Economic Growth in China: Based on Provincial Panel Data from 1979 to 2013 [J]. Contemporary Economic Science, 40 29–37+125 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Choe J. I. Do Foreign Direct Investment and Gross Domestic Investment Promote Economic Growth?. Review of Development Economics, 7 44–57, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Mah J. S. Foreign direct investment inflows and economic growth of China [J]. Journal of Policy Modeling, 32 155–158 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Belloumi, Mounir. The relationship between trade, FDI and economic growth in Tunisia: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model [J]. Economic Systems, 38 269–287 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Lijun. Foreign direct investment (FDI) and the difference of China’s inter-provincial economic growth-based on GMM estimation method. International Trade Issues, 10 149–158 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Han Jiabin, Zhang Zhen, Li Yuxin. Comparative Study on the Influence of Import and Export Trade and FDI on the Economic Growth of BRICS Countries. International Trade Issues, 11 66–73 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qingjie, Ren Dexiao, Liu Qian. Spatial Spillover Effect of FDI on Economic Growth of Countries along the “One Belt and One Road” -- An Expansion Model Based on Regional Externality. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, 36 36–50 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Dai Qian, Bie Zhaoxia. FDI, human capital accumulation and economic growth [J]. [Google Scholar]
- He Xingqiang, Ou Yan, Shi Wei, Liu Yang. FDI technology spillover and China’s absorptive capacity threshold. World Economics, 37 52–76 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Alfaro L., Chanda A., Kalemli-Ozcan S., et al. FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets. Journal of International Economics, 64 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Wangchong, Lixuesong. FDI spillover and economic growth efficiency: A case study of the Yangtze River Economic Belt [J]. Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business, 21 41–50 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Shangguan Xuming. FDI, Economic Growth and Environmental Pollution-Empirical Analysis Based on SVAR Model. Living Economy, 30 46–49, 62 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Nie F., Liu H. Y. Study on the correlation between FDI, environmental pollution and economic growth: Empirical test based on dynamic simultaneous equation model [J]. International Trade Issues, 2 72–83 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Crespo N., Fontoura M. P. Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know? [J]. World Development, 35 410–425 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Bin, Yin Wei, Yang Shuai. “FDI, Firm Internationalization and China’s Industrial Development”: A Review [J]. Management World, 12 136–139+147 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiangyang, Lu Yanqiu, Zhao Yingxin, Ma Sisi. Empirical Research on the Influence of FDI on Economic Growth in China. Mathematical statistics and management, 30 705–713 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Yuan, Wang, et al. Does FDI Drive Economic Growth? Evidence from City Data in China. 56 2594–2607 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Han, Yan Wang, Yang Wenju. Can FDI promote the economic growth of Yangtze River Economic Belt-An empirical test based on multidimensional threshold effect. Economic Theory and Economic Management. 352 102–114 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.