E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- B. Z. Li, Research on Evaluation of Original Innovation Ability of Large-scale Enterprises in my country Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process, Technological progress and countermeasures, 2010 (1): 125–129. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Xiao, X. W. Zhang and Q. W. Wang, Research on Evaluation of Innovation Ability of my country’s High-tech Zones Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process, Economic issues, 2012(1): 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Yang and K. R. Zhang, Evaluation of Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Ability in Anhui Province Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process, Journal of Chengdu Normal University, 2017(8): 119–123. [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Xia and D. Li, Evaluation of Innovation Ability of Agricultural Science Parks Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process: Taking Anhui as an Example, Journal of Wanxi University, 2017(5): 54–60. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang and R. F. Li, Research on Classification and Spatial Layout of Technical Innovation Capability of National High-tech Zones, Productivity research, 2010 (9): 91–94. [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Zhang, Evaluation of Hefei’s Science and Technology Innovation Development: Based on Data Envelopment Analysis, Anhui Science and Technology, 2017(9): 11–13. [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Evaluation and Comparative Study of Regional Enterprises’ Independent Innovation Ability Based on TOPSIS Method, Technological progress and countermeasures, 2009(8): 131–134. [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Yu and W. F. Xue, Analysis on the Scientific and Technological Innovation Ability of Hebei Universities, Science and Technology Management Research, 2008(6): 182–185. [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Song, X. P. Xue and N. Liu, Research on the Improvement of Hebei Province’s Regional Innovation Capability under the Integration of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Science and Technology Management Research, 2008, 28(6):215–219. [Google Scholar]
- X. P. Pang and Y. Zhao, An Empirical Study on the Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation of Hebei’s Science and Technology Innovation Ability, Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business, 2013, 34(6):132–138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.