E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Kohpaiboon A. Foreign direct investment and technology spillover: A cross-industry analysis of Thai manufacturing [J]. World Development, 2006, 34 (3): 541–556. [Google Scholar]
- Takii S. Do FDI spillovers vary among home economies? Evidence from Indonesian manufacturing [J]. Journal of Asian Economics, 2011, 22 (2): 152–163. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. K. How does foreign direct investment affect industrial competitiveness? Evidence from China [J]. China Economic Review, 2014, 30: 530–539. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Y. W. Foreign direct investment and global value chain upgrading of China’s manufacturing industry, University of International Business and Economics, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Keane J. & Basnett Y. Global Value Chains and Least Developed Countries in Asia: Cost and Capability Considerations in Cambodia and Nepal [J]. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li M. Research on the upgrading of China’s advantageous manufacturing industry under the global value chain, Tianjin Normal University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Hang W. Y. FDI technology spillover and global value chain upgrading, Northeast University of Finance and Economics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Minin A. D., Zhang J. & Gammeltoft P. Chinese foreign direct investment in R&D in Europe: A new model of R&D internationalization? [J]. European Management Journal, 2012, 30 (3): 0–0. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi M. X. One belt, one road, OFDI, the effect of OFDI on the industrial upgrading of China’s manufacturing industry, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Meng L. Research on the impact of OFDI on the global value chain status of China’s ICT manufacturing industry, Zhejiang University, . [Google Scholar]
- Liu Li. Research on the industrial upgrading effect of China’s manufacturing FDI from the perspective of global value chain, Jiangsu University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Huang L., Dongdong L. & Hui X. H. Research on the two-way coordinated development of foreign investment and foreign investment, China industrial economy, 2018(03):80–97. [Google Scholar]
- Koopman R., Wang Z. & Wei S. J. “Tracing Value-added and Double Counting in Gross Exports”, American Economic Review, 104(2): 459–494, 2 [Google Scholar]
- Yan. The impact of foreign direct investment on the upgrading of global value chain: An Empirical Study Based on panel data of China’s manufacturing industry, [Market weekly], 2019(11):156–158 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.