E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Jiang Xiaojuan. 70 years of New China’s opening to the outside world by empowering growth and reforms[J]. Management World, 2019, (12): 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gang. An empirical study on the influence of FDI on economic growth and industrial structure [J]. Business Economics Research, 2019, (23). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yifu. An empirical study on the impact of foreign direct investment on China’s economic growth[J]. Chinese Market, 2020, (01): 15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Ran Maosheng. Research on the mechanism of China’s financial development and economic growth [D]. Doctoral Dissertation, School of Economics and Management, Chongqing University, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Ruyong. An empirical study on the relationship between China’s financial development and economic growth [J]. Economic Research, 1999, (10): 53–61. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Zhonglin, Hou Jietai, Zhang Lei. Comparison and application of moderating effect and mediating effect. Chinese Journal of Psychology. 2005(2): 69–83. [Google Scholar]
- Schumpeter. Economic development theory. The Commercial Press, 1991: 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Goldsmith R.W. Financial structure and development [M]. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Levine, R., & Zervos, S. Stock markets, banks and economic growth[J]. The American Economic Review, 1998, 88: 537–558. [Google Scholar]
- Rajan R.G., Zingales L. Financial Dependence and Growth [J]. Social Science Electronic Publishing,, 1996, 88(3): 559–586. [Google Scholar]
- Wurgler, J. Financial Markets and the Allocation of Capital [J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2000, Vol.58: 187–214. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.