E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- China Internet Network Information Center. (2018) Statistical report on Internet development in China. China Internet Network Information Center Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- China Internet Network Information Center. (2020) Statistical report on Internet development in China. China Internet Network Information Center Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, G.(2006) Research on Russian family relationship psychology. Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- Miyazaki, D. Fernandez, A. (2001) Consumer perceptions of privacy and security risks for online shopping. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 35: 27–54. [Google Scholar]
- Li, B. Zhao, B. Liu, Y. Guo, T. (2018) Survey and analysis of rural residents’ willingness to pay for online consumption. management world, 34: 4–103. [Google Scholar]
- Bi, Y.(2019) Research on the influencing factors of consumer purchase intention of C2C fresh fruit micro commerce. Yangzhou University, Yangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, G. Zhang, Y. (2017) Research on Influencing Factors of rural residents’ online consumption intention based on factor analysis. Journal of Anhui University of science and technology, 2:27–32. [Google Scholar]
- Southwest University of Finance and economics. (2019) Introduction to China Household Finance Survey database. Economic Research Journal, 54:212. [Google Scholar]
- Allison P.D.(1999) Logistic Regression Using the SAS System: Theory and Application. Wiley Interscience, America. [Google Scholar]
- Peterson, J.(1999) Regression Analysis of Count Data, Technometrics, 41, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Wan, C. Luo, J. (2014) Advanced medical statistics. Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.