E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- B. Garrod, A. Fyall, Managing Heritage Tourism, ATR, 27, 682–708 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qingyu, Mi Ning, Zhang Liming, A preliminary study on the concept and connotation of heritage tourism, LNRR, 1, 75–75(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xiaoyan, The Path Choice of Intangible Cultural Heritage Tourism Development in the Context of Symbol Consumption, SSG, 4, 38–39 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Dean MacCannell, The Tourist: A New Theory of the Leisure Class (NY. Schocken Books, 17–138, 1976). [Google Scholar]
- Urry John, The Tourist Gaze: Leisure and Travel in Contemporary Societies (Lon. Sage, 129, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yanjun, Research on Tourism Experience: A Phenomenological Perspective (Tianjin. Nankai University Press, 188–230, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chiesura, R. De Groot, Critical natural capital:a so- cio-cultural perspective, EE, 44, 219–231 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Gertz Clifford, Interpretation of Culture (Shanghai. Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jushan, The Impact of Cultural Nationalism on the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage, JZNU(Social Science Edition), 1, 70–73(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yeyin, On the Value Relationship of Heritage Tourism, AP, 1, 10–11 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chunhua. Fashion Communication (Beijing: China Textile Press, 84–86, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Forbidden Culture: How powerful is the revenure of “The Cultural and Creative Products of the Palace Museum”, https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1626444235439521114&wfr=spider&for=pc, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Boxu, Li Lingling, The evolution of capitalist consumer culture, the role of media, and globalization, JCS 1, 38–40.(2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.