E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Liang Fenghui. Research on the Model of Industry-university-research Alliance of Jilin Province New Energy Vehicle Industry [D]. Changchun University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Fei. Research on the Development of China’s New Energy Automobile Industry Alliance [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingyu.(2016) Research on the Development Status and Technological Innovation Mode of China New Energy Vehicle Industry Alliance.J.Science and Technology Management Research, 36(22):162–171. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jingyu. Research on Technology Innovation of China New Energy Vehicle Industry Alliance [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jie, Zhang Shuifeng.(2008)The establishment of alliance standard is the core link of enterprises competing for the right to speak of standard. J. China Standard Review, (02):18–20. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingqi. (2011) The Impact of Firm-University Relationship on Technological Innovation in New Energy Vehicle Industry Alliance. J. Management World, (06):182–183. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingqi, Gao Hongwei. (2011) Technological innovation development trend and countermeasures of China new energy vehicle industry alliance.J. Scientific Decision, (02):1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanfei. (2015) A multi-case study on collaborative innovation mechanism of emerging technology industry alliance.J. Shandong Social Sciences, (06):110–116. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jian, Han Ziyan, Liu Lankai. (2015) Theoretical analysis of industrial alliance standards and their effectiveness.J. Exploration of Economic Problems, (06):60–66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.